VIRUS ALERT !!

Gala'Vi and Liss @ Mainframe Country pushkare at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 10 18:01:44 EDT 1999

Hello everyone,

PC Windows users beware! I downloaded vtk about a week ago and found out
that I got the Chernobyl virus attached to it. Fortunately the virus
doesn't activate until a specific date, so it didn't wipe my computer out.

Ken, could you please check the server for the virus? It will not harm a
UNIX or Linux system but for Windows the results will be disastrous.
Different strains activate at different times, so you never know when your
BIOS will be flushed out. You all heard what that sucker does, I'm sure.

Gala'Vi
NCSA, UIUC

  -- There is always a way,
        you just have to find it.