clipping range problems in recent nightly release

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Sat Sep 4 01:05:33 EDT 1999

Hi Chris,

The interactors (Tcl and C++) have been modified to take into account the
clipping range - if you use the right mouse button to dolly in and out the
clipping range should automatically be adjusted for you. I don't think we
want to add this functionality in camera though - sometimes you want to be
able to dolly closer and keep your clipping range at a fixed distance from
the camera.

Lisa