Tensor data

Paul Hsieh pahsieh at usgs.gov
Thu Sep 2 16:35:39 EDT 1999

Victor: I have two suggestions. There is an example called TenEllip.tcl in
the graphics/examplesTcl directory. This code generates its own tensor
data using vtkPointLoad and then displays the tensor data as ellipses.
This might give you an idea on how to display your tensor data.
Also you can use vtkPointLoad to generate a set of tensor data and then
write it to file. You can compare this file with your own data file and
check that your tensor data are properly formatted. Good luck. Paul