Hardware

Miguel Angel Martin Fernandez vtk at helios.tel.uva.es
Mon Sep 27 06:22:44 EDT 1999

Hi

Sorry if this messages is duplicated

I would like to know if Vtk has support for pieces
of hardware such as stereo glasses (Crystal eyes
or the like) and 3D mouses.

If anybody is working with this stuff, I would
appreciate any advice about what to buy.

                     Miguel Ángel Martín Fernández
                          ETSI Telecomunicaion
                       Universidad de Valladolid
                         Campus Miguel Delibes