ScalarBarActorQuestion in vtk23

Ana Cugat c1f6326 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:40:38 EDT 1999

<x-flowed>

Hi, I've got new problems with vtkScalarBarActor,

actually I was using this class in a 3D render window with no problem, but
I've added three image viewers to see three cuts on a volume and I use a Tk
Checkbutton to display and delete the three windows. It just does pack and
pack forget respectively (and the three windows do not use neither the
scalar bar (which is rendered in the 3d window) nor the lut that is used for
the scalar bar). Well, the scalar bar looks well when I "unpack" the 3 image
viewers and it turns to black when I "pack" them, and so on. I have debugged
the scalar bar actor, the lut, etc and i see no changes in their scalar
range, modified time, properties, etc...

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Ana