Q: How to prevent MS VC/C++ 6.0 from reporting errors in vtk 2.3 includes?

Mirco Müller mirco at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Oct 13 07:45:46 EDT 1999

Greetings vtk-gurus!

    I get tons (about 102) of errors during compilation of a stand-alone
vtk application. I was able to compile the vtkdll.dll and vtkdll.lib
from the vtk 2.3 cd without problems however.

    Are there any special compiler options I have to set in my workspace
profile, which are not mentioned in the "PC installation" part of the
README.html?

Thanks in advance for your time and kind advice!

Ciao...

Mirco