VolView 1.1 on Unix

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Tue Oct 12 12:07:50 EDT 1999

<x-flowed>Hello Jerome,

We are using Tk with C++ for the VolView application GUI on all platforms.
Tcl scripts can be loaded into VolView, therefore we have published (in the
online help) the API of these Tk GUI classes to allow VolView users to
drive the application from a script and to make small changes to the GUI.
We are not intending to make the source code for these classes public.

Lisa