Is there a method cross reference? (fwd)

Tom G. Smith smitty at kcc.com
Fri Oct 8 12:09:50 EDT 1999

Thanks for the explanation of ListMethod.  I've now penciled
"ListMethods, page 461" in the margins of the index to "The Visualization
Toolkit."  Writing a good index is the hardest part of finishing any
book, a discipline in its own right.

I hope I'm not being a pest, but I still have a question about output.
In Tcl, is there a way of directing the output of statements 2 and 3
in the following code snippet to stdout?

1  vtkPolyVertex cells ;# Declare cells to be instance of PolyVertex.
2  cells ListMethods
3  cells Print

The only way I can see the output of such statements is to invoke
vtk with e.g. "vtk sample.tcl," press "u" in the rendered window and
manually enter them on the interactor command line.  Then the output
only shows in the interactor window.