Z Dimension Spacing

Charles Law charles.law at kitware.com
Tue Oct 5 07:14:02 EDT 1999

Yamamoto,

vtkImageData/vtkStructuredPoints do not support variable spacing.

You could
1: Keep the data in multiple vtkStructuredPoints datasets,
2: Put the data into a vtkRectilinearGrid dataset,
3: Use vtkImageMagnify or vtkImageReslice to make the spacing the same,
    then use vtkImageAppend to append them together into one vtkImageData.

Charles.