Z Dimension Spacing

Yamamoto Satoshi satoshi at sysart.co.jp
Tue Oct 5 04:16:04 EDT 1999

Hello,
My Name is Satoshi Yamamoto.

I know a little English.
If I mistake English sentence, Excuse me.

I am making Medical 3D Image Software for vtk.
I would like to setting Slice Between.

Z DimensionSpace can Set Only one value,
Z DimensionSpace is Same on vtk,
I think it is SetDataSpacing[x, y, z];

But Z Dimension Space of The Medical Slice (From MRI) is
different , for example 5cm & 10cm.

 For Example Medical Slice
--------------------
| = Slice;

|10cm|10cm|10cm|10cm|10cm|5cm|5cm|5cm|5cm|5cm|10cm|10cm|10cm
--------------------

When The Medical Slice Date input vtk,
The 3D Image of vtk is different from real Image!

That part is linear.

Be I able to set various Z Dimension Specing ?

I think the 2 or 3 Actor setting how to set
But, I wouldn't like to use That how to

Please, Thought me something Hint, If you know the thing.

I uses vtk version 2.3 , Windows NT, VC++ and Delphi.

----
Satoshi Yamamoto
satoshi at sysart.co.jp
----