save image to file?

raoul veroy veroy at cis.ohio-state.edu
Mon Nov 29 10:39:47 EST 1999

Hi all.

Is there a way for me to save an image to file without
having to open a window? This is what I want to do.
I'm logged in remotely into an SGI machine (with OpenGL
of course) and trying to render without having to open
a window since the machine I'm loggin in from doesn't
have OpenGL support.

Thanks in advance.
--
Raoul L. Veroy