vtkRenderer

Kenneth Wang kenwang at leland.Stanford.EDU
Thu Nov 18 13:44:49 EST 1999

Ali,

In Tcl, you probably want to use the Tcl command deletion mechanism,
which in turns performs a deletion callback on vtk objects.  To delete
your object, just do the following:

   % rename ren1 {}

Looks funny, I know, but it does what you want.

-Ken