single vtkActor added to multiple vtkRenderers - URGENT

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Mon Nov 8 13:13:38 EST 1999

This is probably a vtk issue.  The mappers and textures cache information in the graphics context.
Each render window has its own graphics context so we are probably not rebuilding the information
correctly.

The safest thing to do is to use a separate mapper/actor/texture for each render window.  The
mappers/actors/textures don't store too much information themselves (the data is kept in the data
set), so there is not too much overhead involved.

Another alternative is to turn ImmediateModeRenderingOn on the mappers.