Connectivity and Streamlines

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Jun 25 14:09:04 EDT 1999

Hi Josh-

One solution that I've thought of is to create a "composite" dataset - a dataset that consists of other datasets. It could manage things like emergence and re-propogation of streamlines, cutting, isosurfacing across multiple datasets, etc. For now, you'll have to do this manually: when the streamline ends, see if it's in another dataset and reinitiate.

Will