Mistake: OpenGL problems on Sun Sparc

M.Schrijver at el.utwente.nl M.Schrijver at el.utwente.nl
Fri Jun 25 08:50:10 EDT 1999

Many thanks for all your replies! As some of you already noticed, I made
a stupid mistake in describing my hardware: the graphics board I
mentioned is in my SGI workstation, not the Sun! So, don't ask me where
I bought that particular configuration ....

I will try your suggestions, and I'm confident that I will succeed (I
think ;-O )

Bye, Marc