OpenGL problems on Sun Sparc

Thorsten Dowe thorsten.dowe at UniBw-Muenchen.de
Fri Jun 25 06:24:18 EDT 1999

If the system supports OpenGL you have to have at least a libGL.* in /usr/lib or
somewhere. I don´t know if the problem has something to do with X, I´d give Mesa
a  try if you don´t find any libGL* on your machine.

Thorsten