Using OpenGL with VTK

Gala'Vi and Liss @ Mainframe Country pushkare at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 23 10:24:20 EDT 1999

You can use OpenGL commands easily in vtk. If you are using C++, on the
top of your program say #include <GL/gl.h> or whatever OpenGL libraries
you need. Then place your OpenGL commands after renWin->Render(); but
before iren->Start();. Where iren is the render window interactor and
renWin is the rendering window.

However, vtkRenderWindow already has commands for doing antialiasing.
SetAAFrames() and GetAAFrames() in vtkRenderWindow will take care of that
for you. Look on the internet vtk man pages under vtkRenderWindow for
description of those functions.

http://www.kitware.com/vtkhtml/vtkdata/manhtml/vtkRenderWindow.html

Good luck.
Gala'Vi