about OBB tree

Peter Everett peverett at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 15 16:19:54 EDT 1999

> I am trying to use the vtkOBBTree, and found out that IntersectWithLine
> is an empty function.  Is there an update to
> this class, or I just have to write the intersection part myself.  I am
> using vtk2.3
>
> thanks in advance for any help.

I have a verson of vtkOBBTree with IntersectWithLine and
IntersectWithOBBTree. You are welcome to it at:

ftp://duke.bwh.harvard.edu/pub/people/peverett/vtkOBBTree.h
ftp://duke.bwh.harvard.edu/pub/people/peverett/vtkOBBTree.cxx
ftp://duke.bwh.harvard.edu/pub/people/peverett/vtkCellTriMacro.h

This also fixes some bugs in the OBB computation.

Enjoy,
Peter C. Everett