Repost: VRML file?

Li Gao li at sourcesignal.com
Fri Jul 30 19:02:23 EDT 1999

Hello,

I was using the follwing code to save a scene into a VRML file.

	vtkVRMLExporter *writer = vtkVRMLExporter::New();
	writer->SetFileName( "test.vrml" );
	writer->SetRenderWindow( this->renWindow );
	writer->SetInput( this->renWindow );
	writer->Write();

Then, I double clicked the file name "test.vrml" in Windows Explorer. The
Microsoft Internet Explorer poped up but nothing showed up. I checked system
setting and found the Microsoft VRML viwer 2.0 was instlled. I don't know
what was wrong, writing or the viewer? Please help.

Li