Problems with Diamond-card

Vamsidhar Juvvigunta vamsidha at merl.com
Wed Jul 28 23:50:06 EDT 1999

> Please test  the MFC framework  SAMPLE of  VTK 2.3.
> There are some problems of the MFC framework UGVIEW2 for some graphics cards.

 I don't think there is any problem with the supplied sample code. The
problem is more in the display drivers and the so-called OpenGL ICDs
supplied by some vendors. My program refuses to work with the viper7**, I
think TNT2 based and the TNT based cards but works wonderfully with an
ancient permedia-2 card. Test out some cards and stick with a professional
opengl card if you can, you can get a permedia-2 for < 50$ these days.

-vamsi