VTK-Java-Servlet problem

Moises Alencastre Miranda mam at mira.labvis.unam.mx
Wed Jul 28 18:31:19 EDT 1999

> //--- Error inforamtion:
>
> Hello VTK World !
>
> VTK information: ==>
> Error: 500
> Internal Servlet Error:
>
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: VTKInit
>         at vtk.vtkObject.(vtkObject.java:73)
>         at Mylet01.doGet(My_servlet01.java:32)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:715)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
>         at

Hi!

The most of times this error refer to the need of the line:

static { System.loadLibrary("vtkJava"); }

before to the instance.

> com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:140)
>         at com.sun.web.core.InvokerServlet.service(InvokerServlet.java:169)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
>         at
> com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:140)
>         at com.sun.web.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java:375)
>         at com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(Compiled Code)

If that line is not the solution.
I don't know much of Servlets, but if you are using any Transaction
Monitor like tengah or whatever that else, this have a configuration file
where you need to put all the servlets class paths.

Bye

Moises Alencastre Miranda

Research Assistant
Visualization Laboratory