VTK-Java-Servlet problem

Jianhua Ma jma at ceg.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 26 05:48:51 EDT 1999

Hello, vtkUsers!

 I am doing servlet programming. Inside the servlet I'm using certain
 kitware package classes vtk.jar. The class compiles well, but when I
 run the servlet, it says the server gave an invalid response. I found
 that the point where I instantiate any of the VTK classes, it gives me
 an error during runtime. I check my classpath etc. It is all OK.
 (BTW, I'd just only succeeded to run a few times!)
 Could you please advice?

 Thanks a lot

--Jianhua Ma

//--- Error inforamtion:

Hello VTK World !

VTK information: ==>
Error: 500
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: VTKInit
        at vtk.vtkObject.(vtkObject.java:73)
        at Mylet01.doGet(My_servlet01.java:32)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:715)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
        at
com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:140)
        at com.sun.web.core.InvokerServlet.service(InvokerServlet.java:169)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
        at
com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:140)
        at com.sun.web.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java:375)
        at com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(Compiled Code)