Troubles with printing 2D Texts

Hugh Viz h_wski at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 13:34:18 EDT 1999

Hello,

I'm currently working with VTK 2.3 in MFC under Windows NT, and I have
a trouble in printing 2D text actors.
In fact it is the same problem that Ben Held <ben.held at staarinc.com>
notified on the 07/09/1999 and on the 07/12/1999.
All 2D text actors can't be print previewed and then printed (stand
alone 2D text actors and scalar bar text actors).
If any one can help me, or if Ben Held as found a solution, thanks a
lot

Hugues