vtk nightly question

Luigi Calori alcts1 at sirio.cineca.it
Tue Jul 20 12:56:29 EDT 1999

I' ve seen in the nightly distribution that there is a new local
directory for
inserting classes that are developed local.
GREAT!!!
I' ve tried to use it on SGI and it worked out well (apart a small
problem of flickering
in vtkOpenGLImageWindow.cxx, solved forcing DoubleBuffer = 1; probably
is an SGI specific problem)

I tried also to build with PcMaker on an win95 machine, but it did not
make the local dll,
probably pcmaker completely ignore the new local directory.
Is there a way to tell pcmaker there is this new directory?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
Here at CINECA we have developed some new classes, among them a class
that import Tcl
image into an
image pipeline; I've seen that David Gobbi has developed classes for
importing C pointers
into ImageCache, but unfortunately we didn't know at the time we wrote
so our class is not based on his.

If someone is interested, let me know.