A VTK widget for GTK.

Matt Howlett mhowlett at mania.physics.swin.edu.au
Tue Jul 13 02:59:16 EDT 1999

Hi everyone,

I've basically got a vtk widget for gtk working, complete with an
(incomplete) interactor. My simple test program goes ok. You can download
the .tar.gz from

http://mania.physics.swin.edu.au/~mhowlett/vtkgtk.html

Only download it if you really need it, or want to help get it finished. I
will improve it in a month or so when I really want to write an
application using it ....

Thanks to Prabhu Ramachandra for his ideas on the project.

Matt Howlett.

---

"When you find yourself on the side of majority, it is time to reform"
	- Mark Twain