Question about vtkMarchingCubes.

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 18:53:40 EDT 1999

The prebuilt vtk is not built with the patented classes. Marching Cubes is
a patented class. You can
1) Build with the patented classes
2) Find someone who has built with the patented classes
or
3) Change the scripts to use vtkContourFilter instead of vtkMarchingCubes.
It will work, but slower.

Bill