Question about vtkMarchingCubes.

wty at 21cn.com wty at 21cn.com
Thu Jul 8 18:26:09 EDT 1999

 Hello,

I am a freshman of VTK.  I downloaded vtk23.exe from ftp://vtk.scorec.rpi.edu/pub,
and installed it on my PC.  it seems everything is ok.  Then I downloaded the tcl
scripts of visible woman(http://www.crd.ge.com/esl/cgsp/projects/makevw/).  When I run
March.tcl script, the system says:
******
invalid command name 'vtkMarchingCubes'
while executing
'vtkMarchingCubes mcubes'
..
******
what's wrong?

here is a part of the script:
******
catch {load vtktcl}
vtkMarchingCubes mcubes;
    mcubes SetInput [reader GetOutput]
    mcubes ComputeScalarsOff
    mcubes ComputeGradientsOff
if {$DECIMATE_ITERATIONS != 0 || $SMOOTH_ITERATIONS != 0} {
      mcubes ComputeNormalsOff
}
******
Do I have to re-complie all the source code of VTK if I use tcl/tk?

BTW: thanks J. Scott Pendergras and Eddy Kuo form their replys for
my previous question.

Thanks!

»¶Ó­Ê¹Óà 21CN µç×ÓÓʼþϵͳhttp://www.21cn.com
Thank you for using 21CN Email system