Multiple actors from one VTK file

Gala'Vi and Liss @ Mainframe Country pushkare at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 2 11:10:44 EDT 1999

You certainly can do that. You just have to write a reader that will allow
you to read the files in this format. Say you would call
reader->SelectDataSet(0) to select dataset #0 and so on.

VTK doesn't care. All my work is done with astrophysics datasets and there
can be tons of datasets in one huge file, like density, mass, temperature
all piled together. You just need a reader that would allow you to read in
the data like that. After that point VTK doesn't notice that you really
piled all the data together.

Good luck
Gala'Vi
NCSA, UIUC