SpaceCat

M.Sundin sundin at smart-device.com
Fri Jul 16 11:25:50 EDT 1999

Dear Sirs,

we have developed SpaceCat, a new desktop input device for 3D interaction.
SpaceCat offers a direct, precise and fast control of a virutal object, due
to the following advantages:

 - the workspace is hand adopted
 - the elastic suspension provides a rich sensory feed-back allowing both:
fast and precise manipulations
 - user's choice between position or velocity control.

These properties are of significance in applications like CAD,
visualization and medicine. If you are looking for new promising
technologies for 3D interaction, do take a look at our homepage
www.smart-device.com.

With kind regards

Martin Sundin

Martin Sundin