Need help - strange colors using vtk with mesa on the HP

Witteveen Wolfgang Wolfgang.Witteveen at ecs.steyr.com
Fri Dec 17 05:06:35 EST 1999

Dear list members,

I am using vtk (with tcl and the TkRenderWidget) on older HP's with
Mesa. The displayed geometry is correct but the colors are looking bad.
It seems to me, that the color yellow and green are unknown.
The Mesa examples work correct, so it seems to me that it is no Mesa
problem.
BTW Powershade is installed on all the HP's.

Is there someone who can help me?

Thanks for reading the mail, Wolfgang