GLXBadDrawable

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Thu Dec 16 15:39:03 EST 1999

Hi Heather,

I've seen this problem when doing texture mapping with a remote
X display, or when using accelerated OpenGL under Linux when the
libGL.so is incompatible with the glx.so that the X server is using.

If it is texture mapping that is causing the problem you are
seeing, it can be fixed by changing the OpenGL code in VTK to
use immediate mode rendering -- unfortunately this significantly
reduces texturing performance.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group