GLXBadDrawable

Heather Drury heather at v1.wustl.edu
Thu Dec 16 14:56:09 EST 1999

Hi,

I'm getting the following error upon exiting my VTK application.

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
  Major opcode of failed request:  141 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  17 (X_GLXVendorPrivateWithReply)
  Serial number of failed request:  17365

This is an intermittent problem (therefore I'm having a hard
time isolating what's causing it).

Any ideas on isolating it?

Thanks,

Heather

Heather Drury                               	heather at v1.wustl.edu
Washington University School of Medicine    	http://v1.wustl.edu
Department of Anatomy & Neurobiology         	Phone: 314-362-4325
660 S. Euclid, MS 8108                       	FAX: 314-747-4370
St. Louis, MO 63110-1093