creating an image

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Thu Dec 16 12:20:46 EST 1999

Hi Tim,

There is a vtkImageImport class, it didn't make it into VTK 2.4
but it is in the nightlies.

It allows the vtk imaging pipeline to use a block of C++ memory
'in place,' i.e. it simply uses a C++ pointer as the source of
the imaging pipeline.

http://vtk.scorec.rpi.edu/Nightly/Doc/manhtml/vtkImageImport.html

 - David

P.S. Thanks for the support on the vtkGeneralTransform issue.
     I've prodded the Kitware folks a couple times about this,
     but have never received a reply.

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group