Braking the render window interactor event loop without terminating the main program ??

Torsten Wilde Torsten_Wilde at gmx.de
Wed Dec 15 13:17:07 EST 1999

Hi folks,

I read that when I call the tkRenderWindowInteractor method Start() the
event loop is executed. The only way to stop the event loop now is to
terminate the complete application. That is not a possibility for my program.
I know that there is a way to use a user defined event loop but where can
I find information about the original event loop? I mean I have to know how
to program it and what methods should be called in it.

I appreciate every help,

thank you,

Torsten !
-- Research student Oak Ridge National Laboratory --

--
Torsten_Wilde at gmx.de
visit my home page:
www.Capt.TW.home.pages.de