IMPORTANT: Creating local packages for VTK 2.4

Miguel Angel Martin Fernandez vtk at helios.tel.uva.es
Wed Dec 15 08:23:09 EST 1999

Well,

	finally it's done vtkLocal2.4, the utility to create local
packages and libraries for VTK 2.4. If you don't know what is it for, look
at the second part of this message.

	To get it ftp://helios.tel.uva.es/pub/vtkLocal2-4.tar

	There also a version for VTK 2.2:

	ftp://helios.tel.uva.es/pub/vtkLocal2-0.tar

	and one for VTK 2.0 (not so portable):

	ftp://helios.tel.uva.es/pub/vtkLocalOld.tgz

I think it very useful and expect you also do.

	Miguel.

                     Miguel Ángel Martín Fernández
                          ETSI Telecomunicaion
                       Universidad de Valladolid