exiting vtkRenderWindowInteractor without termination

Torsten Wilde Torsten_Wilde at gmx.de
Fri Dec 10 14:53:38 EST 1999

Hi,

I'm working at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory on a CUMULVS - VTK
viewer.
I collect one data set using CUMULVS and explore it using the
vtkRenderWindowInteractor. Unfortunately the only way to stop the interaction leads to
the termination
of the program (exit call from VTK) but I would like to exit only the
interactor and collect the next data frame and to start the interactor again.
Is there a way to exit the interactor without exiting the main program ?

If somebody has an idea please e-mail me,

regards

Torsten Wilde
-- research student --
-- Oak Ridge National Laboratory --