Filling missing holes in data

Joey Mukherjee joey at rolaren.space.swri.edu
Thu Dec 2 11:05:24 EST 1999

Hello!

I have some datasets which have some enormous datagaps in them and I am curious
on the best way of filling them.

The Delaunay2D/3D seem to work well; however, sometimes with a large number of
points, they render very slowly.  Sometimes, even with a number of points, they
render very well.

My question is, does anyone else have problems of this nature with their data?
If so, how did they get around it?

Thanks,
Joey

+     Joey Mukherjee                     "I am amused by the simplicity    +
+      joey at swri.org                      of this game.  Bring me your     +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey        finest meats and cheeses."       +