VTK for Visible Human Data

George Xu xug2 at rpi.edu
Tue Aug 31 14:45:47 EDT 1999

Hi, VTK Users,

I am new to this mailing list.  My students and I are trying to learn VTK.
I would like to know your experience in using VTK for the Visible Human
Project data (segmented voxel images) from the National Library of
Medicine.  If you have done work in this area, would you mind sharing some
of your movies?

Thanks!

George
X. George Xu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Institute Radiation Safety Officer
Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics Programs
Department of Environmental and Energy Engineering
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
NES Building, Tibbits Ave.
Troy, NY 12180

E-mail: xug2 at rpi.edu