linking C++ and VTK...

Dr. Jasjit Suri jsuri at enya.picker.com
Fri Aug 20 17:01:53 EDT 1999

/sbin/loader: Error: unresolvable symbol in
VTK811/vtk/VTK811_LIB_DIR/libVTKPatentedTcl.so:
__ls__7ostreamPCv

/sbin/loader: Error: unresolvable symbol in
VTK811/vtk/VTK811_LIB_DIR/libVTKPatentedTcl.so:
__ls__7ostreamd

Hi,

I was linking my C++ code with VTK shared lib's  and i got the above
error...

I did link all the 5 components of VTK:
common/imaging/graphics/imaging/etc..

Pl. suggest,  Thanks very much.