Multiple selections on fileWidget

Daniel G. Downey danmotif at mrco2.carleton.ca
Thu Aug 19 19:15:34 EDT 1999

Hi,

  How do I get a tk_getOpenFile widget that allows multiple selections?
I have code like the following which works fine for selecting one file
but I would like to select several filenames and put them in a list.

    set types {
	{{Stereo-Lithography}                          {.stl*}        }
        {{Visualization Toolkit (UnstructuredGrid)}    {.vtk}        }
        {{All Files }                                  *             }
    }
    set filenameList [tk_getOpenFile -filetypes $types]

Thanks for any help,
Dan Downey