scaling in the image pipeline

Kerrie Holton Tainter tainter at stdavids.picker.com
Mon Aug 2 08:10:55 EDT 1999

Brian,

the vtkImageMagnify will change the magnification of the
image by an integer size, otherwise the only thing that I have
found that "works" is to use a vtkImageResample where the
transform is identity, and the output sample size is changed to
manage the magnification value.  If anyone knows a better
way, please tell.

KErrie