[vtk-developers] Failed OpenGL tests with vtk static windows build?

Aron Helser aron.helser at kitware.com
Tue Jan 22 17:32:52 EST 2019

Hello!
I'm seeing a weird failure with a recent vtk master on Windows.
I'm doing a debug static build, and running ctest, all tests with a window
are segfaulting after this warning:

Generic Warning: In C:\akit\vtk\src\Rendering\Core\vtkRenderWindow.cxx,
line 35
Error: no override found for 'vtkRenderWindow'.

A shared build does not have this problem. It seems like the OpenGL object
factory is failing somehow with a static build? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Aron