[vtk-developers] [ANNOUNCE] New module system landing

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Thu Jan 17 11:38:12 EST 2019

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 17:07:12 -0500, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> >   - mun: shared+kits Python tests are failing. I suspect a missing PATH
> >     entry or the like. Will investgate tomorrow.
>
> Still not working. Needs more investigation.

Actually turned out to be some mismatches between setters and getters in
the module system itself. MR for fixing it is here:

    https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/5077

Now all `mun` builds are just failing examples (TBB information needs
forwarding through `vtk-config.cmake`) and 2 other failures, one for the
VPIC thing and an LSDyna failure other machines are seeing.

--Ben