[vtk-developers] Slight behavioral change in WhatModulesVTK.py (new module system)?

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:13:02 EST 2019

I am surprised and amazed this works with the new system.
When I wrote it, it:
1) Only looked at the header files in your code and, from their name,
worked out the module to use. Ad a consequence of this we had to manually
include e.g. some modules like the OpenGL stuff.
2) Does detect modules excluded from the wrapping.
3) It was written before external modules were introduced so it may not
properly work with them.

The intent was to provide to the user a guide as to what modules should be
included so they may still have to add extras.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean