[vtk-developers] Remote Module vs External Project

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:00:13 EST 2019

David,

Under the new vtk module system, it is not feasible to build projects
that are not true modules. For example, the WikiExamples will become
an external project. It does not create a module library. Your
vtkDicom does create a vtk module so it may be suitable for an
upgrade. I have converted 3 remote modules, PoissonReconstruction,
Powercrust and SplineDrivenImageSlicer. You can see what I did for
these modules.

Bill

Unpaid intern in BillsParadise at noware dot com