[vtk-developers] [cmake-developers] CDash frontend refresh

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Fri Feb 1 16:32:25 EST 2019

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I pushed a couple tweaks to
testing.cdash.org.

* The white numbers on index.php should be more legible now
* reduced the padding of these tables slightly so more builds can fit on
the screen at once
* fixed the positioning of the calendar

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 8:40 AM Robert Maynard via cmake-developers <
cmake-developers at cmake.org> wrote:

> My feeling on this is that the green should be stronger color. A fully
> green dashboard is a happy thing and it should make me the viewer
> happy :)

This is a tough issue. I definitely want CDash to promote feelings of
happiness and joy. But at the same time, CDash's main value is helping you
figure out what's going wrong and fixing it. This is the motivation behind
making warnings and errors more prominent in a sea of clean builds.