[vtk-developers] Python Wrapping fails in master build.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 00:14:06 EDT 2018

Just did a build and I have one failure:
[381/4832] Python Wrapping - generating vtkRungeKutta2Python.cxx
FAILED: Wrapping/Python/vtkRungeKutta2Python.cxx
cmd.exe /C "cd /D
C:\Users\amaclean\Development\Kitware\build\VTK-Release\Wrapping\Python &&
C:\Users\amaclean\Development\Kitware\build\VTK-Release\bin\vtkWrapPython-9.0.exe
@C:/Users/amaclean/Development/Kitware/build/VTK-Release/Wrapping/Python/vtkCommonMathPython.Release.args
-o
C:/Users/amaclean/Development/Kitware/build/VTK-Release/Wrapping/Python/vtkRungeKutta2Python.cxx
C:/Users/amaclean/Development/Kitware/src/VTK/Common/Math/vtkRungeKutta2.h"
Error 13 opening output file
C:/Users/amaclean/Development/Kitware/build/VTK-Release/Wrapping/Python/vtkRungeKutta2Python.cxx:
Permission denied

Andrew J. P. Maclean