[vtk-developers] Python Wrapping fails in master build.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:07:31 EDT 2018

Just to add to this, I'm using CMake 3.12.2, the latest release version of
nmake built by the latest release of VS2017. One machine is my new Dell
XPS-15 9570 4k laptop 32GB memory 1TB ssd
 and, it's fast! I installed Kubuntu as a dual boot on it and builds there
are the fastest I've ever seen. The other machine is a desktop with the
same software also dual boot. So it's the latest software on both machines.

Andrew Maclean