[vtk-developers] Sankhesh Jhaveri Invoice # 756 Sep 10, 2018

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Mon Sep 10 11:14:12 EDT 2018

Good Afternoon,

I refer to our conversation regarding payment for the attached invoice.
As advised this invoice relates to the monthly renewal charge. Our records show this was originally
emailed to you, and I understand this did not reach the accounts department for their payment.
I would be very grateful if you could arrange urgent approval and settlement please as this service has
been in place since renewal.

We look forward to working with you.

Sankhesh Jhaveri
Phone (Cell):
848-700-8581
Phone (Home):
848-700-8569
E-Mail:sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com

if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.