[vtk-developers] Removing unreferenced examples

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Wed Oct 10 13:54:55 EDT 2018

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 09:21:57 -0400, Sean McBride wrote:
> I do maintain it.  It can be built either by the included Xcode
> project or using the included CMakeLists.txt.
>
> When you say "unreferenced" what do you mean?

That there's no CMake code which builds the example. That is, the
example is only manually built and therefore not tested (or testable!)
to our dashboards.

Is there some way we can get it available through something like:

```cmake
if (VTK_BUILD_COCOA_EXAMPLE)
  add_test(NAME Example-Cocoa COMMAND ...)
endif ()
```

?

--Ben